Deep-sea repair Strengthening Mask
- Deep-sea repair hair mask: If heat styling, chemical treatments, or not-so-gentle detangling have done a number on your curls, this strengthening mask will help.
- The deep-sea repair mask uses to strengthen and rehydrate all curl types: wavy, curly, or super curly.
- Revives & strengthens brittle hair: The DevaCurl seaweed mask gives dry, damaged curls a shot of strength.
- This treatment mask features a unique blend of seaweed, sea lavender, rice, soy, and wheat proteins.
- The seaweed repairs brittle hair strands from chemical, heat, and color damage.
- The vegan protein blend strengthens hair follicles by reducing breakage and split ends.
- This mask will improve elasticity so your curls look healthy, bouncy, and defined.
Calming, relaxing scent:
Fragrant sea lavender melds with warm amber for a lushly sensory experience. The calming, soothing lavender scent promotes relaxation, exactly what you want in a refreshing shower!
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Lauryl Laurate, Limonium Gerberi Extract, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cytoseira Compressa Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Arginine HCL, Threonine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Oleic Linoleic Linolenic Polyglycerides, Lecithin, Serine, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Poylyquaternium-37, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
How to use Deep-sea repair Strengthening Mask?
Use this mask on your wet, freshly cleansed hair. Section your hair and rub the mask into your palms. Distribute from your mid-lengths to ends, and leave the mask on for 15-20 mins. For max results use heat with a plastic cap covered by a deva towel. Finally, Rinse and style as normal.
Before using, it is important to test for allergic reactions. If allergic to any product, discontinue using. Moreover, protect your eyes.
Devacurl promise: All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben, and silicone-free. They are also vegan, wheat, and cruelty-free.
Video related to the Deep-sea repair Strengthening Mask:
FAQ of Deep-sea repair Strengthening Mask:
Does this work for bleach hair?
Yes, this works for bleach hair.
Does this product paraben-free?
Yes, this product paraben-free also silicone-free.
Can leave it overnight?
No, it is not recommended to leave it overnight.
Does it work on 4c hair type?
Yes, it works on 4c hair type.