- With the mixture of organic stuff the nourishing formula in it target your every single hair strand.
- The Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Moisturizing & Detangling Shampoo is ideal for cleaning and detangling the hair.
- The shampoo consists of natural ingredients including honey and babassu oil to remove dirt from the hair and moisturize it at the same time.
Water, Cetyl alcohol, Behentrimonium bethosulfate, Butylene glycol, Babassu oil, Fruit oil, Resins, seed butter, Sugarcane extract, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, Mapple sugar extract, Orange pulp extract, Glycerine, Lemon pulp extract, pomegranate extract, Honey, Betaine, Hexylene glycol, Apple extract, tea leaves extract, Hexapeptide-11, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Glycerath-2 chocolate, Ethylexylglycerine.
Keep the package away from the reach of children. Also keep away the solution from eye while applying to hairs. Take a generous amount of the Mielle Organics Pomegranate and apply it to the targeted section of the hair after conditioning your hairs. Stretch the sectioned hair downstream using comb or finger-comb. Leave and style as You want.
Spread the Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Moisturizing & Detangling Shampoo over the hands and massage it in wet hair and on the scalp until it foams. Detangle the hair with your fingers or a comb. Rinse the shampoo well and repeat if necessary. Then use the Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner for optimal results. (98% organic, 3% inorganic)
- Suitable for all type hairs.
- Possesses certifies organic ingredients.
- Gently cleanses the hair.
- Ideal for detangling hair.
- Also free from sulfates, parabens and mineral oils.
- Gone through human tests and trials.
Can I use it for my 4c type hairs?
yes of course, it is all type friendly product.
Is this thick creamy or clear product?
It is white thick creamy.
Is this for dry or wet hairs?
You can use it on both we as well as on dry hairs.
Can I use this as I am a sort if huspanic?
Yes of course, it should work on.